Monday, July 15, 2024

O'Neill Named New Head Cheer Coach


Coach Jenny O'Neill
The CHS Athletic Department is happy to announce the hiring of Jenny O'Neill as our next Head Varsity Cheer Coach. O'Neill, who will be the program's third head coach in as many seasons, has served as the Assistant Cheer Coach for the Bulldogs over the past four seasons. 

Cheerleading has been a part of Coach O'Neill's life since 2nd grade.  She has made a huge impact on the Bulldog program in her time here. Her ability to build strong, positive relationships with our student athletes was a big reason for her appointment to the position. She is a great person with a passion for cheerleading and for working with young people. 

Coach O'Neill had this to say upon her appointment-

"I will strive to make the same positive impact on my student athletes that my coaches made on me. I realize it is a big responsibility and I'm up for the challenge! I cannot wait to get started as the Head Coach. Go Bulldogs!"